Monday, April 27, 2009

Just another Monday

It's just another Monday. Nothing too exciting has been going on. I finished the Oriel Lace Scarf, just need to block it, and then I'll post pictures. I'm knitting the gauge swatch for the sweater. Let's see how much it lies!
The car is running so much better, what with the new computer and all. Of course, running at all would be better than what it was doing before, which was not running!
Friday was the last day of the spring meet at Keeneland, but we all have to work on Derby Day, too. It kind of makes me laugh, that 20,000 people come out to Keeneland on Derby, to watch TV.
I really don't have much to post about today. I'm spending the day with my nephew, Thomas. He's still sleeping right now, so our day together hasn't started yet. I think that we will play outside, probably in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment