Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy days are made for knitting

It's Monday, and I'm off work, and of course it's raining! I guess I'll spend the day knitting instead of running errands. I've cast on the lace socks, and I just received the laceweight that I ordered, so... maybe that might get cast on too! I highly recommend the seller at Fearless Fibers, on etsy.com. Super fast delivery and the yarn was even more gorgeous than it looked online. Can't wait to wind it up and get it on the needles!
This weekend was just as great at work as the beginning of the week. Great customers all weekend, good money, good times with coworkers, just all in all a GREAT week at work! i'm kind of sad that it will be ending this coming Friday; now I see why Turf Catering has such a high return employee rate every meet. I'm seriously considering coming back in October for the fall meet, if I have a job that will allow me to do that. I created a Facebook page for all of us that work together, so that we can stay in touch after the meet is over. If you're on Facebook, find us in the Lexington Kentucky Room - Keeneland group.
I should probably clean the house today, so that I can spend all day tomorrow relaxing. But I think that we all know that I might get some housework done today, but I'll save the majority of it for tomorrow!
I'm going to make some coffee and do some knitting, and perhaps get some clothes in the wash. Maybe unload the dishwasher. Or wind up some laceweight into balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment