Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just when you think that you're getting ahead...

Just when I thought that I was getting ahead, putting away extra money in the bank, I find out from the mechanic that it will cost $400 to get my car fixed. Evidently, the computer died. Didn't even know that a '93 Sable HAD a computer, but whatever. I'm looking at the bright (well, the less depressing anyway) side: at least this happened while I'm working, it's a fixable problem, I had a really good week at work last week so I can afford to get it fixed now. It's just frustrating, to have to pay out that much money, when I just put it in the bank.
I ordered the rest of the yarn and the needles that I need to make the sweater. I don't want to give too much of it away, just in case I fail miserably at this endeavor. If you never hear about this sweater again, forget that I ever brought it up. You can assume that it is buried in a bottom drawer, and it made me a quivering heap of dejection and weeping. But, maybe, I will rock this out and you will have to hear about it FOREVER!
By the way, I hope that you like the new look of the blog. I decided that I wanted to change a few things, which turned into changing some other things, which turned into changing the look of the whole thing! I also took off some of my personal info; I figured that the entire American interwebs didn't need to know my real name! That's right, I fully expect the entire American interwebs to be reading my blog, any day now. Really, they're coming. Really. (Actually, if the 3 of you that do read this would make all of your friends read this, then perhaps my plan of total interwebs domination would have a chance of succeeding!)

1 comment:

  1. You said the American Interwebs. Kenny is getting to you. Damn him!!!

    ReplyDelete