Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, what a lovely day

Seriously, it's a dreary day here in Nicholasville. Cloudy skies, it's threatening rain, perfect day for drinking coffee and knitting. I will work on the lace scarf today; my goal is to complete at least one full repeat of the pattern. I also want to cast on the lace socks with the lovely souvenir yarn that I brought home from Gatlinburg.
Work is going good. I must say that I have a beautiful view from my dining room at Keeneland. The room overlooks the track, right at the start/finish line. It doesn't suck at all.
I'm off today, and I should be cleaning the house and doing laundry. The dishwasher is running right now, so I'm well on my way to having a clean house before Donnie gets home this afternoon.
Easter was fantastic! Thomas had a fun time, and we had fun watching him play outside with his bubble mower. I love being able to spend time with my family.
It's time to start knitting for the day. I could probably dust, too, and pass the vacuum, but there's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment