Monday, June 1, 2009

Even though I have nothing to say

I thought that I would post anyway. Nothing exciting has happened in the past week. I thoroughly cleaned my house yesterday. I watched a 2 day marathon of Ice Road Truckers. I got a new Lego Star Wars game, the first trilogy. It rocks! I totally love it more than the first game. I knitted a bit, but the sweater is boring me because it's just the lace pattern till it's as long as you want it.
My grandmothers are coming into town this week, for my nephew's birthday. They get to meet my sweet boyfriend! I'm excited about that, not too sure how he feels about it. Um, that's really all I got.
I know, I bore myself sometimes.
My nephew said my name last week. Sort of. As well as an almost two year old can say it. He hasn't said it since, but we will work on that today. He may have been saying Cheetos, now that I think about it. Hmmmm. Cheetos sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment