Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lego Star Wars and why the Force holds the universe together

So I've never been a video gamer. I stopped playing video games when the controller got more complicated than a joystick. My brother, on the other hand, is a pro at it. Me? I don't seem to have the hand-eye coordination to be able to play the new games.
As Fate (or the Force, you decide) would have it, I fell in love with a man who likes to play video games. He's not obsessed by any means, but he enjoys a little Need for Speed or God of War every now and then.
Then I found the game that would change my mind forever. Lego Star Wars. I know, it's a game for children, which is probably why I can play it. It's awesome! It reminds of my childhood, when my brother played with both Legos and Star Wars figurines.
I'm hooked. The characters are little Lego people, and when you destroy something, it blows up into little Lego blocks!
So you see, the Force gave me something to share with the man I love. Now if only he would get off the Playstation so that I can play!

No comments:

Post a Comment